Happy Father's Day.





I'm too tired to do the whole rambly-words-and-constructing-coherent-sentences thing right now, so I decided to dig up some old pictures of my dad. Pictures always tell a fun story, and these are some of my favorites from over the years.
Happy Father's Day.
My dad is the little one, in the helmet, who looks like he can barely walk- let alone play football. HIKE!



Happy Father's Day.
My mom has always had a strange affinity for Steve Buscemi. Frankly, I don't see it.



Happy Father's Day.
That's where my twin sister Stevie gets her signature smirk from.


Happy Father's Day.
My dad standing in between his parents in southern California circa 1960-something. Check out my grandma's shift- Lilly Pullitzer, EAT YOUR HEART OUT.


Happy Father's Day.
Giving bunny ears to the bunny. He's also dressed in a near-identical outfit as his brother-in-law. This was the 70's, so we won't ask.


Happy Father's Day.
My mom always jokes that she's pretty sure my dad accidentally switched us a few times when we were little and that I am really Stevie (and Stevie is really me). I'm pretty sure this is the moment it first happened.

Happy Father's Day.
At my wedding reception (2006). I had these guestbook sheets for my guests to fill out, which I later made into a scrapbook. It's still one of my favorite things from my entire wedding, even if my dad did note that the his "favorite memories of the day" was "him coloring in the lines for the first time".

And for me to send him money. Every month. Exclamation point exclamation point.

Happy Father's Day.
Looking at pictures at my wedding reception (2006).

Happy Father's Day. Happy Father's Day. Happy Father's Day.
Giving a toast at my wedding reception. He handed me a dollar bill and told me the "Bank of Dad" was now closed. He cried, I cried, and I'm pretty sure he thought I was crying because it was such an endearing speech. But oh no, I was crying over the closing of the Bank of Dad. It still makes me tear up.

(OH GOSH I AM KIDDING, PEOPLE. Bank of My Super Hot and Foxy Husband opened instead. Hee.)

Happy Father's Day.
Snuggling with a leettle chihuahua in a dress. Why not. (2008)


Happy Father's Day.
This will kill him. (2008)


Happy Father's Day.
But it still makes for an awesome picture. (2008)

Happy Father's Day, you big dork. Now you know where I get it from.




(All photos by Stevie, except the really old ones... 'cuz you know, she wasn't exactly alive to take the pictures. Duh. Any questions? Go bother her over at her own website. I don't know who or why or where or how she does it, all I know is she makes 'em look amazing.)
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.
Title: Happy Father's Day

Please Subscribe Josh celebrates Father's Day with his Grandpa.. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/thecomputernerd Add me on Myspace http://myspace.com/mycactusateme Comment me the Secret Code GRANDPAAAA Thanks :)
Title: Happy Father's day! - Sweet Animation




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment