OKAY I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE

por | | |


I PROMISE I AM DONE, I AM DONE, I AM DONE!

Shopping hiatus begins now. NOW! I know it was supposed to being last week. Technically, it was supposed to being at 12:01 AM on January 1st, but you know me. I know me. I suck at stuff like this. Where did my willpower go?

So along with my resolution to be more positive (Man I suck, I can't stop buying things to make myself feel better, I can't stop shopping my feelings, there's the little children in Zimbabwe and the puppies that need me and I just want to buy Nanette Lepore skirts and make-up and oh, wait. What?) I made a teensy little pledge to myself, mostly to test my willpower. Mostly to see if I could actually do it. I like a good challenge. Could I last three months without buying ANYTHING?

(Okay, basic necessities like food, medication, and the occasional replacement item of make-up not included. You all haven't seen me without foundation and my penciled-in-eyebrows. It's not pretty. But replacement items of make-up only, nothing new.)

Running a marathon? Nah. Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro? For suckers. I need a REAL CHALLENGE here you guys. A REAL TEST OF STRENGTH and COMMITMENT and YOU KNOW ALL THAT STUFF.

And, you know, there's the issue that the entire country is in a recession. Husband and I are in a recession. Husband doesn't make a lot of money, truthfully; like any smart business owner, he only gets rewarded when the company does well. We've been fortunate that the last several years have been great years so we've been rewarded very well. 2008 and 2009 are not (and will not) be the same. Owning a small business can be very cyclical- you save when times are good, so you can make it through when times are bad.

(And thank god Husband is a saver, or else we'd be sca-rewed. Screwed.)

So like the rest of America, it's time to tighten our belts a bit. We are also looking at doing a complete remodel to our townhome this summer (which is 30 years old and needs a lot of cosmetic work done- new carpet, I want wood floors, new furniture, Husband wants one of those showers that has a laser light show and squirts water out from 10 nozzles to the rhythm of whatever music you like) and I'd like to put some of my money towards that, only because that means I can run out and buy things before Husband gets his say-so in it. Ha. Take that, Husband.

So it's not going to kill me. I have enough clothes to wardrobe the entire cast of Mad Men (and the extras...and maybe the set of Gossip Girl, and their extras too). It's not like I'm going to be running around naked and make-up less here. And perhaps a shopping hiatus will make me appreciate the clothes I actually have a bit more. It's easy to get caught in the trap of buy-buy-buy, especially now with everything being on sale and cheap and so, so, so pretty. Oh so pretty.

A shopping hiatus for three months.

Posting it here will make me committed, because you know- apparently posting it IN MY BRAIN did NOT.

Umm. So now for the good stuff- who wants to see what I bought during my last binge? Hee.
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: [MMV] You'll Be Okay


Fwee... I'm getting these done fast. o.o LOL I noticed my storyline makes no sense whatsoever =) too bad so sad :D We are not sending any fonts. Sorry Edit - BAHH I KNOW THE LYRICS ARE WRONG LEAVE ME ALONE *sobs* Credits: You'll be Okay - Varsity Sony Vegas Bannedstory AutoScreen Recorder Dreamroommakers Maplestory bannedstory backgrounds site thingy... o_o Wow... So little programs used this time. o_o" Did I leave something out? =X #27 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film & Animation #11 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Film & Animation #100 - Top Rated (This Week) - Film & Animation #57 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Film & Animation - Canada #9 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Film & Animation #50 - Top Rated (This Week) - Film & Animation #90 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Film & Animation #81 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Film & Animation #75 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Film & Animation #73 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Film & Animation #70 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Film & Animation #63 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Film & Animation All audio or any third party content belong to the respected owners unless otherwise stated. All images are copyright to ©NEXON from the popular MMPORG Maplestory. All rights reserved. Videos are created for entertainment purposes only.

Title: Pootie done did it again.


Pootie




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment