Swing Dressin' with Audrey and Grace


We are pleased pleased to say that the Audrey and Grace line has been added to our site.

Swing Dressin' with Audrey and Grace



Creator of fabulous authentic vintage reproductions. Garments are based on a detailed set of measurements to make sure that your piece fits you like a glove.

All of the pieces in the Audrey and Grace collection are lovingly created to the highest of standards. A long time couturier, the designer insists on only the best fabrics for each and every piece. Most items are fully lined. Expect a truly well made garment.



Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.


Title: The TINY WIENER Band - "Dressin' me up"




New song and goofy video from Tiny Wiener, Barn E., Lil' Alice, and The Weeze.


Title: The Dressing Room - Breathe Carolina - (Lyrics in Description)




**I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG** Track #8 Lyrics: Oh god, I already forgot your name But a name's just a swing of letters Put together, so clever. Oh god, I thought that I found god in your name It's upsetting, but the setting has changed We're never gonna be the same If you look everybody is trying on new faces And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to, Into the dressing room. Oh god, it seems that I misplaced your secret But I can see what it does, how it lights you up Oh god, it seems Ive had some better days Keep it steady cause your losing the pace We're never gonna be the same Don't spill your guts because that's a mess that no one wants to clean up This is enough, my heart is stuck, this feelings breaking me up





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment