The Artwork of El Gato Gomez

por | | |

I love presenting the gifts of all our customers.  Check out The Art of El Gato Gomez; Retro Inspired Artist.  He is an artist and designer with a passion for mid-century modernist design principles. He says, " I have adored that awesome retro style since I was just a little kid and the obsession has just ballooned over the years."  It's Christmas, if you are looking to find a great original piece of artwork for someone, and you want to help an aspiring artist, check out his work.   His work is  on Ebay: The Art of El Gato Gomez; Retro Inspired Artist and his personal site: El Gato Gomez where  he offers original works for sale.  (I love the cats : )  )








Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.


Title: Black Cat Nail Art Tutorial / Arte para las uñas de gato negro




Here is a cute black cat nail art. It's pretty simple to do. Hope you like it ;) If you wish to purchase this design please use the link from my homepage to redirect you to my esty shop ;) If you want a different design than I have listed just just send me a message with what design you want =) You can choose ANY design that I have done. Music is by Kevin Macleod http://incompetech.com/ Thank you so much for watching and please subscribe, rate and comment for lots more videos!! =D *Disclaimer* I was not paid to use any of the products in the video nor am I affiliated with them in any way. I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money. ??????¯????????¯???????¯?????????¯????????¯???????¯?????????¯????????¯????????¯???????¯?????????¯????????¯???????¯?????????¯????????¯? Espero que les guste ;) Si desea comprar este diseño por favor mira en mi página principal y encontras el enlaze para visitor mi pajina de esty. Si desea un diseño diferente que el arco iris y florea sólo envía me un mensaje =) puedes escoger CUALQUIER diseño que he hecho. Gracias por sintonisar y subscribete a mi chanal si quieres mirar mas videos!!! =D


Title: Roberto Aussel - II - Atahualpa Yupanqui - Estilo, Gato, Zamba




The Tenth International Guitar Festival Belgrade, Serbia February 7 - 14, 2009





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment