Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)



Is Etsy not the best thing ever? It is, it is it is it is. Husband would argue that it isn't (bacon, football, Slurpees, and cherry pie rank far higher to him) but to someone like me who is always searching for something a bit different, Etsy reigns supreme. Even above a Coca Cola Slurpee. And bacon! Gasssp, I know.

A simple search of "Pearl Flower Necklace" on Etsy this past Monday night led me straight to these beautiful pieces:


Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)
Origami Flower Statement Necklace by DolorisPetunia - $50


Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)
Arden Necklace by RachelD - $32


Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)
Romance and Roses Pearl Necklace by Lulucoco - $32


Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)
The Carrie Necklace in Sea Goddess by Erinkeys - $25


Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)
The Sage Blossom Necklace by PenelliBelle - $102


Wednesday Wants (Etsy Love)
Maddison Ivory Necklace and Earring Set by AmberSky - $57




And now here I sit, lusting after every single one of them. I ordered one of the necklaces above for myself; you will just have to wait and see what it is, darlings. I will feature it as soon as it arrives.

And in more happy news, a previous "Wednesday Want" of mine finally shipped from Anthro on Monday. It had been backordered in my size until September 15th but (ohthankgod) shipped early. I CAN'T WAIT. I really can't. I mean it. It is killing me. I'm pretty sure Roxy and Kim can't wait either- just so I stop nagging (and begging) (and okay- outright demanding while contemplating to pay them off with candy corn) (it's all I have!) that they should find it in one of their local stores and try it on for me. I've yet to see the boucle cape in person and no one in Blogland has reviewed it yet, so I am dying. Dying!

I hope the cape is as awesome as it looks, because I totally need a cape for as feeble as I feel. It will make me feel 100% better, I am sure of it. Then I can wear my cape and I can be all, "DON'T FUCK WITH ME LUPUS, 'CUZ I HAVE A CAPE. NO, THIS ISN'T A PONCHO, LUPUS. IT'S A CAPE. A CAPE IS DIFFERENT THAN A PONCHO. WHY? BECAUSE IT ISN'T A PONCHO, IT'S A CAPE- THAT'S WHY. SUPER HEROES DON'T WEAR PONCHOS. BATMAN DIDN'T FLING HIS PRETTY PLAID PONCHO OVER HIS SHOULDER TO FLY AWAY, OH NO. BATMAN WORE A BAD ASS MOTHERFREAKING CAPE AND THIS IS A CAPE AND well, I suppose Robin could have worn a poncho, he always was a little ga- ohmygod shut up and stop calling it a poncho now you're just doing that to annoy me."

(You must understand, readers- Lupus is very good at annoying. Too good, sometimes.)

And then I will be the ultimate badass, readers, the ultimate badass-that-is-afraid-of-spiders-and-old-people-and-Angelina-Jolie but clad in a nice, creamy, boucle wool cape. And I will work on my superhero ninja moves (and maybe eat some more candy corn) and Lupus won't dare mess with me then! Ha HA!

Oh, this is so exciting! Yay and stay tuned. ?


Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.


Title: Venetian Snares - Who Wants Cake? - Welfare Wednesday




http://www.planet.mu/discography/TIMESIG001 * Artists: Venetian Snares * Title: My So-Called Life * Released: Aug 23, 2010 The best two songs from the new album. everyone on earth should buy this CD!


Title: Japan's new government hopes for baby boom




Hugging babies is not enough -- Yukio Hatoyama, who officially takes office as Japan's prime minister on Wednesday, wants to reverse the country's demographic crisis. But will the promised pro-family policy of the Democratic Party prompt women to have more babies? Duration: 02:11





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment