The Bad News. And The Good News.

por | | |


The Bad News:


- I had to have surgery on my gums on Thursday, stitches and everything. It went well enough until the end, when the Endodontist looked at me and said, "Okay now, you need to take it easy for the next few days." "What do you mean, take it easy?" I asked. He went, "Blah blah blah blah don't go to work blah blah stay at home and rest blah." I snatched the bag of goodies (a gift certificate to Coldstone Creamery, a book of crossword puzzles, some floss, a toothbrush, a prescription for Vicodin, and a cheapie pen with the Endodontist's logo on it- which I later gifted to Husband as the most expensive pen he will ever own) and an icepack his assistant held out to me and bopped out the door. La la la no big deal, I decided, completely driving past the Target Pharmacy on my way back home. Easy as pie. I'd wake up from napping, head into work to do a few things, and then off we'd go on our camping trip.

-I instead woke up a few hours later almost screaming in pain. The Novocaine had worn off and the pain literally made me want to scream, only I don't scream when I'm by myself because that's kind of dorky and pointless. Nope. I instead pace around really fast while muttering, "Ow. Ow. Ow. Fuck. Ow. Don't cry. Ow. Don't cry. Fuck. Shit. Ow." I jumped into my car and drove my butt back over to Target so fast. The 20 minutes it took for them to fill my prescription was the longest 20 minutes of my life. I tried to hide in the magazine aisle while I waited, I didn't even feel like looking around. You know I'm in serious pain if I don't feel like shopping. IT WAS SERIOUS, SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. Ouch.

-The camping trip for this weekend was obviously canceled.

-I can't smile or laugh or even talk very well because of where the stitches are located in my mouth. And I'm all swollen and look like a little chipmunk. It's pretty dorky.

-I've spent my entire weekend pretty much in a foggy, itchy, drug-induced state. Vicodin makes me feel like I'm a bad sort of drunk and it makes me have the itchies so bad. What is up with that?



The Good News:

-I've been on a steady diet of these:

The Bad News.  And The Good News.
Yum.

-I've also been on a steady diet of milkshakes and ice cream- dentist's orders. Yaaay.

-I've been doing a little bit of online shopping, you know, to lift my spirits. I have no idea what I've actually bought, but I'm pretty sure when it shows up at my front door in a few days it'll be awesome.

-Yeah. That's all I've got.

-Wait! Looks have leaked for Anna Sui's line for Target- click here to check them out. The line is heavily influenced by Gossip Girl, which is great for some...but really not my style. I do love the dresses in looks #5 and #12, but that's about it for me.

-Okay. Now that's all I've got. Time to go scratch my skin off. More later, alligators.
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Matt Dusk - Good News - Music Video


Matt Dusk - Good News. Music Video, July 12 2009. Director: Tony Edgar Editor: Anjay Feldano

Title: Vanessa Bell Armstrong | Good News


© 2009 EMI Gospel




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment