Bored? Can't Sleep? Bored? Wait, I Already Said That.

por | | |
MAD MEN YO'SELF!


Bored?  Can't Sleep?   Bored?  Wait, I Already Said That.

That's me! Yup that is totally me- I am sure of it, sure of it, sure of it. Notice my on-trend red purse, the big white bow hanging around my neck, the beautiful brown leather boots slightly reminiscent of my Frye Fionas, and the chic riding jodhpurs that I am rocking. Man oh man. I am a hot babe.

Also notice the cigarette dangling prettily out my mouth while the other smolders beautifully in my hand. Let's make one thing clear- I am not a smoker myself, darling readers (I have never smoked actually, and wouldn't even know which end to light...and I can't decide if that's a really funny thing, or a really sad thing, or a really just-okay thing, Chloe, jiminy crickets please don't try to figure it out now so you can become a cigarette-smoking-addict-fiend at the late age of 27) but Mad Men simply makes me feel like smoking a cigarette. Or five. And all the same time.

I have no idea why this is, no idea at all.

Blinkity blinkity.

I AM ALSO STANDING NEXT TO DON DRAPER. THE DONAAAALD DRAAAAPER! Or DICK WHITMAN! Or um, whoever he thinks he is. DO NOT TELL HUSBAND, SHHH- this will be our little secret! I'm pretty sure Betty doesn't mind.

Thanks to the lovely lady over at Midwestern Cliche for pointing me in the direction of this fun widget, and get your very own Mad Men hankerings fulfilled right here. The new season starts in a few weeks. Hasn't it felt like forever since season two ended? I can't wait, I am so there.

Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.
Title: The Clash - I'm so bored with the U.S.A. (lyrics)




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment