Elvis Preseley News... It's still interesting : )

por | | |
Elvis Preseley News... It's still interesting : ) I should never admit this.... I grew up on Elvis. Everyone else was into the grunge bands when I was still in the 50's. And, I wanted to be Ann Margaret, after seeing her in a few of the Elvis films . . . riding in a convertible with a scarf around her perfectly coiffed hair ... so, when I came across this site: Elvis News .... I stopped, read and smiled. It's got a lot of interesting tidbits.

Did you know that it was Valentine's day 1954 when Colonel Parker first saw Elvis perform live on stage? That Valentine's Day 1957, is when Cliff Gleaves introduced Elvis to Anita Wood? or, that it was Valentine's Day 1972 when Red West told Elvis that Priscilla was having an affair with Mike Stone? That Lisa Marie turned 40 on February 1st...

Lots of Valentine trivia, facts, music, clips and other cool stuff on Elvis Presley News. If you have time to just read, it's a nice little site. Thumbs up : )
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.
Title: Return to Sender- Elvis Presley




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment