Dear Neighbors To The North:

por | | |


Dear Kickity Ass Kick Ass Canadians,

I realize a few of you were upset over my post a few days ago, where I had posted a Canadian fashion designer (a gorgeous Canadian fashion designer) and then poked a bit of fun at your people.

I did not mean to be...well, mean. I often post with a bit of self-deprecation and tongue-in-cheek, but beating up on myself gets old sometimes and I occasionally have to move on to other targets. It is only fair, I feel, to unleash of my innocent rankling on to other groups of people.

For the record, I would like to state- I meant absolutely no harm by my post. I simply wanted to showcase an awesome designer that I had found. I love Canadians! I met my first Canadian last year, a real live Canadian that said house like "hoose" and out like "oot". He was a nice guy, old in his years and a retired professor. He thought I was funny. Hence, all the rest of the Canadians should think I'm funny, too. Duh.

If you took offense to my post, then I'm not quite sure what to say except consider the source. I'm a freakishly pale, scrawny white girl that can't climb up a set of stairs normally and is going bald. I grew up in South Dakota, for pete's sake. I feel slightly flattered that a few people were so irritated by my innocent ribbing, but I meant absolutely no harm. Absolutely none.

In all honesty- if you ever take offense to what I have to say, then perhaps this isn't the blog for you. I post only in good humor and nothing more. One of the great things about living in the United States (or Canada) is that our web browsers have a little "x" in the upper right hand corner that you can click and voila! Just like that, I'm gone. I don't want you to click that little "x", but if you're being insulted by my incessant babbling, then perhaps it's only for the best.

If you want me to stop poking fun, if you want me to start being PC- I sure can. But it's going to make for one heckuva boring blog.

Love and Lots of Maple Do(ugh)nuts,
Chloe




PS- And to the poster that seemed quite upset that the recession hasn't left me homeless in a shanty, I would like to say this. Husband's business has picked back up again over the recent months, hallelujah. Husband puts in long hours at his business, oftentimes working 12, 13 hour days 5 to 6 to 7 days a week. As the saying goes- you don't own a business. The business owns you.

I also have parents that have, in the past, put in 12 hour days, 5 days a week of hard work to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. I also understand that just because you're a good, hard, dedicated worker doesn't mean you always come out on top in this world. Morally, perhaps- my parents are great people. Perhaps even the best people you could ever know. But they have worked hard their entire lives and will continue to work hard while not always reaping the financial benefits due of their hard work. I realize how fortunate Darling Husband and I are for our situation in life and everything we have and I think about it almost daily.

This recent upturn with Husband's business has allowed us to hire 40 people back. Forty people that we had laid off earlier this year! So if you want the recession to really impact me, if you want my husband to close up his small business (that gives FREE HEALTHCARE TO ALL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES- find another small business that does that!) and lay those 40 people off again, we sure can. If you want me to stop spending money (again, stimulating the economy in the most simplest of ways), I sure can. If you want me and Husband to stop donating to charities (again, spreading the little wealth we have), we sure can.

But I'm pretty sure that isn't going to help the recession, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't make you very happy either, and I'm pretty sure that's what they call cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. Not sure if you've ever heard of that little phrase in London, Ontario- but think about it.

So. Please go spite your own face, you big baby. I don't often resort to childish name-calling or addressing snarky commenters, but I have never read a more asinine or poorly thought-out post in my comments in my life. Did you really think about what you were saying there? Really?? Obviously not?

But thanks for taking the time to type it all out anyway. It gave me a bit of a good chuckle and really made my day. I mean it. ?
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Dear Neighbors


A plea to the neighbors.

Title: Dear Neighbors...


Thanks for throwing a party 12 feet from my bedroom window 4-5 nights a week...gotta love the singing and stories i get to hear. Just a few tips for you though...




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment