Goodnight Sweetheart, Well It's Time to Go...


I am beginning to finally feel a bit better. Finally! I still get those unpredictable, uncontrollable coughing attacks, and my head still feels like it's stuck in a vice grip, but I'm beginning to feel perkier. Hopefully this will be my only rendezvous with the flu this winter. Fingers crossed.

Petunia has been feeling perkier, too. While she was a good nurse the first few days while I was sick (the coughing really seems to freak her out, which makes her want to smother my head with her round rump to stop it), she has now lost patience and moved her attention elsewhere: to shredding used Kleenex (that she haphazardly fishes out of the wastebasket) into a million little pieces.

I went downstairs earlier today to get a drink of water and came back upstairs to quite the surprise. I wish I would have taken a picture of it- I don't know how one little 4-lb chihuahua could cause so much destruction and devastation in the mere five minutes I was downstairs.


There were shreds of Kleenex everywhere. It was total annihilation. Those tissues didn't stand a chance- she fished out every single piece of Kleenex I had used in the past three days (which is damn near a whole box full) and ripped them all to shreds. There were shredded up pieces of Kleenex everywhere.

Verrry impressive.

Of course she's like a ninja and I can never actually catch her in the act. She destroys and runs. I found her in our master bathroom, happily digging on a shaggy bath rug and trying to annihilate that as well. Covering the entire master bedroom in shredded up pieces of snot-filled Kleenex apparently was not enough. Petunia had big plans on her schedule today and wasn't about to waste a single second.

A co-worker sent an email to me tonight to make sure I wasn't dead, and she attached this cute little video along with it to cheer me up. Watch, it is just too darling:





I told Husband that he needs to learn how to sing Kitty and Petunia to sleep. How handy would that be? He just laughed. He never takes me seriously anymore. :(
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART


15 GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART

Title: Chuck Berry - Goodnight sweetheart, Well it's time to go





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment