Outfit Of The Day (All Dressed Up, Nowhere To Go...)

por | | |

Outfit Of The Day (All Dressed Up, Nowhere To Go...)

Outfit Of The Day (All Dressed Up, Nowhere To Go...)
Top: Forever 21 Cami, Express White Blazer
Skirt: J Crew Gold Mica Mini (aren't you getting sick of it? I'M NOT! Hee.)
Shoes: Bebe knockoffs of the Stella McCartney Mesh Basket Sandals
Necklaces: Forever 21, Target
Purse: Chanel Small Classic Flap ?




I am playing around here, mostly. I am freaking loving the the lariat style necklaces a la the Tracy Reese's Spring 2009 collection- I have a lot more, and you'll be seeing them a plenty on me this Fall with cardigans, blazers, and jackets. Booties have also been growing on me more and more- I typically only admire from afar and stay away (the last thing I need is something cutting my short legs up even more!) but I fell in love with the Stella McCartney's after seeing them on the ever-so-lovely Goldenmeans. Of course, I fell in love a few months late and the Stella's were no where to be found in my size, so I settled on the nearly-identical Bebe version (found off of Ebay) instead.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure how much I like them on me with skirts (again, short leg syndrome uggggh) but I will undoubtedly be pairing them with skinnies and leggings (yes TEH NEW SEXY) this Fall before the snow falls. ?

So okay, lovely readers- spill it! What's one fashion trend you were initially "iffy" on but have finally given into?
Related Site
-The Mens Fashion
-Dresses Online and Cheap Clothes
-Urban Clothing For Mens



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment